N’Golo Kante, a Chelsea veteran midfielder, returned to training earlier this week after a six-month absence. The World Cup winner last played for Chelsea against Tottenham Hotspur in a Premier League match at Stamford Bridge. He left the game before the end due to an injury concern.
Between August 2022 and February 2023, when N’Golo Kante was recovering from his injury, a lot happened at Chelsea, and the fans of the West London club experienced a wide range of emotions. N’Golo Kante
- Graham Potter reacts to Chelsea fans applauding the substitution of Cucurrella
- Report: Chelsea aids N’golo Kante’s recovery
- What Chelsea fans want from Graham Potter following Southampton’s defeats at Stamford Bridge
- N’golo Kante on the verge of leaving Chelsea as a free agent
Chelsea Midfielder: We’ll look at some of the events that shaped Chelsea’s 2022/23 season during N’Golo Kante’s lengthy absence.
- Thomas Tuchel was fired by Chelsea.
- Perhaps this was the start of Chelsea’s difficulties this year.
- This could be the start of Chelsea’s problems this season. The German manager was fired by the West London club after his seventh game of the season.
- Graham Potter has been appointed as Chelsea’s new manager.
- The Englishman was brought in from Brighton and Hove Albion to replace Thomas Tuchel.
- Chelsea made it to the UCL knockout rounds.
- Chelsea lost their first UCL game of the season against Dinamo Zagreb in Croatia, but Graham Potter ensured that they advanced to the knockout stages.
- Chelsea were knocked out of the EFL Cup.
- Manchester City was responsible for Chelsea’s early exit from the EFL Cup in November of last year.
- Chelsea were knocked out of the FA Cup.
- In January, Manchester City knocked the West London club out of the FA Cup.
- Reece James has signed a new contract with Chelsea, making him the highest-paid defender in the club’s history.
- Joao Felix was signed by Chelsea.
- Enzo Fernandez was signed by Chelsea.
- Chelsea set a personal and British record fee.
- Chelsea stole Mykhaylo Mudryk from Arsenal.
- Chelsea has signed Benoit Badiashile.
- Kalidou Koulibaly was replaced in the team by Badiashile.
- Chelsea dropped to tenth place in the Premier League table.
- Jorginho moved from West London to North London to join Arsenal in the Premier League title race.
- Graham Potter was almost fired after a string of poor performances by Chelsea fans.